A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Katranji graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Katranji has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji practice?
- Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons.