A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katranji
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katranji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Katranji graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Katranji has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji practice?
- Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdalmajid Katranji practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons.