A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdel-Moneim Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdel-Moneim Attia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdel-Moneim Attia, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from Cairo University medical School,Cairo,EGYPT.
Dr. Attia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdel-Moneim Mohamad Abdou Attia MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abdel-Moneim M. Attia practice?
- Dr. Abdel-Moneim Attia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdel-Moneim Attia practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Internists and Urbana Nephrologists.