Dr. Abdel-Rahman Saleh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdel-Rahman Saleh?

July 18th, 2016

Like Dr. Saleh but is always late by one hour. Not professional or acceptable.

December 4th, 2015

condescending and arrogany

At my first visit, Dr. Saleh's nurse said he wouldn't like that I've been to other neurologists. It was like the third thing she said to me. How do you react to that?? I asked why he he gave me a particular diagnosis and he went on a mini-rant about how he is the doctor and I am the patient. I didn't think that was an unreasonable thing to ask. His nurse is also quite rude. I realize she has a lot of work to do, but I've spoken to her on the phone several times and she literally said. "you don't have to call every day about the insurance approval, we will call you" and hung up. There is absolutely no compassion, empathy, or understanding from his staff at all. I'm looking for another neurologist to treat me so I don't have to be berated by Dr. Saleh when I'm already so much pain. He has some personal issues to work on, in my opinion. I don't doubt he has a brain, but I'm not so sure about a heart.

March 4th, 2015

I was treated by Dr.Saleh for several months he ordered numerous test that were not needed because he had the cause of my problem from my first mri which was ordered by my pcp. And when I would ask him questions about why he was not treating for that problem he was very rude and finally told me he was done being my Dr. So I started seeing another neurologist and guess what I do have what my first mri stated I haf. This guy is the biggest joke. I would NOT recommend him. I will say this though the lady's at the front desk were always very friendly.

November 11th, 2010

Dr. Saleh is a great doctor!

Dr. Saleh has worked with me on my condition to find the best possible treatment for me. He is very thorough and his staff always follows up in a very timely manner. I truly feel Dr. Saleh cares about me as a patient.

February 1st, 2017