Dr. Abdel Alajaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdel Alajaj?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 9th, 2009

We have been with Dr. Alajaj since he moved to the Flint area over 10 years ago. You can usually get appointments for the same day. I have never waited for more than 15 minutes. He is willing to give referals when nec. Most importantly to me, he will explain what is going and if it's just a cold will not give us a prescription. He cares and does what is best for the child. I will admit that as a mom it is sometimes frustrating to hear, "it has to run it's course" but I would much rather have an honest doctor than one who will toss out a prescription just to make me happy. My son and daughter have never been afraid to go to the doctor's office. The staff is wonderful and very compassionate. I willing reccommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding pediatrician.

April 27th, 2015