A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal, Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Skin Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriasis (Papulosquamous Skin Diseases)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Acanthoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. El Tal graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El Tal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal practice?
- Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdel Kader El Tal practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology near Perrysburg, OH.
See Perrysburg Dermatologists.