A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdel Noureldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdel Noureldin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noureldin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Noureldin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdel Hamid Noureldin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdel H. Noureldin practice?
- Dr. Abdel Noureldin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdel Noureldin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Itasca, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Herrin, IL and Anna, IL.
See Itasca Emergency Physicians and Itasca Primary Care Doctors.