A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelaziz Elsanjak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdelaziz Elsanjak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsanjak graduated from Odessa Medical University.
Dr. Elsanjak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdelaziz Ali Elsanjak MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdelaziz A. Elsanjak practice?
- Dr. Abdelaziz Elsanjak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abdelaziz Elsanjak practices Internal Medicine near Stuart, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA and Martinsville, VA.
See Stuart Internists.