A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussein graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hussein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdelhakim Abdalla Hussein MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abdelhakim A. Hussein practice?
- Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein practices Neurology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Dublin Neurologists.