Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Abdelhakim Hussein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016

Hands down the best migraine doctor in Ohio

He is a compassionate and caring doctor who really takes the time to listen to his patients. The office is quiet and relaxed. He truly cares and it shows.

August 19th, 2016

Have been a patient for years. He is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone

June 1st, 2016

My experience with him was wonderful. He is very thourough.

April 26th, 2016

Great Bedside Manner/Kind

He was very knowledgable about headache causes and a disorder called Intracranial Hypertension. The disorder is rare, and complex and he is the first doc that slowed down enough to listen to me and not brush my concerns off. I feel like he will help me get back my quality of life.

June 25th, 2015

I personally like Dr. Hussein. However, his staff along with himself are terrible at getting back with you after you have a test or for any matter! Your test records are not able to be accessed through the portal! I do not believe in the "no news is good news." He has quite the turn over in staff. Dr. Hussein is an excellent doctor. However, there are many frustrations that come with his expertise....not knowing what is going on!

June 1st, 2015

Horrible customer service

I was unable to get my prescription filled. Office personal was not helpful and derogatory. The hours are ver limited . They do not place patient's safety as a priority. I would never recommend him to a friend or family.

January 30th, 2015

Mean, egocentric diva

Hussein was annoyed by my health questions and ignorant about my condition. He treated his staff with clear disdain. His accent is heavy, but he was ticked when I asked him to repeat himself. I can't believe his reviews were good after such a bad experience.

July 24th, 2013

Office visit rating.

Dr.Hussein is extremely patient and shows real concern when speaking to you about your discomfort from pain. He listens to you and address your issues while continuing to be very professional. He does not make you feel that he is in a hurry and needs to go to see the next patient, he takes his time and make you feel that your health is important to him as it is to you. He is also willing to talk to you about other health issues you are experiencing. I love having Dr.Hussein as my doctor and I feel if there's a problem with other staff he would be willing to address it with me.

November 13th, 2012

I really love Dr. Hussein. He really cares and has given me my life back. I am so glad I didn't have to wait months to get an appointment.

October 27th, 2012

Dr hussein has helped me get my migraines under control. I have found it very easy to make an apointment & he even offers saturday hours. I have been treated well by his staff, wait time is minimal & well worth it too see him. He gives you adequate time & does not rush you through your appointment. He is compassioante toward his patients and very knowledgable. I highly reccomend him.

October 18th, 2012

Migraine Specialist

This Dr has an abrupt manner. Most of his staff are sub-par in patient relationships. They are often inaccurate with patient information, and are very unfriendly. There is always much confusion and stress related to visits at this office.

July 19th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Hussein just over 2 years. He is knowledgeable and compassionate. His staff is an entirely different story. They are rude, they make you feel like you are bothering them or interrupting them. I am considering finding another neurologist, and if I didn't like him so much I'd already be gone because of his nasty staff.