A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelhamed Abdelhamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdelhamed Abdelhamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdelhamed
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Abdelhamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdelhamed Abdelhamed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhamed graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdelhamed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdelhamed Ibrahim Abdelhamed MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdelhamed I. Abdelhamed practice?
- Dr. Abdelhamed Abdelhamed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdelhamed Abdelhamed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Cardiologists.