A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Liver Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawasli graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hawasli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawasli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli practice?
Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons and Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.