Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Sep 8th, 2016

Dr. Hawasli has performed 3 surgeries on me all with excellent outcomes. I would recommend him to anyone and have.

Poor staff. Beware. show details Poor staff. Beware.
by B on Jun 24th, 2016

Lots of shanaganans going on with his office staff. If you want people to play games with your health, this is the place to go. Dr. Is okay but is probably unaware of the games his staff can play. Was going to let him know what was going on and got a call that my appt was canceled and not to come on property. This how they deal with whistleblowers.

The wait isn't worth it! show details The wait isn't worth it!
by M. Cardona on Nov 30th, 2015

Dr. Hawasli is a greatly recommend Doctor, but his appointment practices are atrocious! You will wait hours! And I mean maybe some time 4 hours to see this man! As far as I'm concerned no one is worth that wait!

Wonderful Caring Doctor show details Wonderful Caring Doctor
by Matt on Jun 1st, 2013

It was a great experience dealing with such caring and informative doctor who exercised a great deal of patience in detailing everything about the procedures and making sure I understood everything clearly

by lisa owens on May 18th, 2013

Dr Hawasli is an experience that has changed my life far above & beyond my original expectations. He is an educated man & medicine seems to be naturally encoded in his DNA. He is a compassionate man who genuinely cares about the overall well being of his patients. In the future, should I receive a medical diagnosis that requires surgery, Dr Hawasli will be the first man I contact. Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, I suspect that he is also a beautiful & giving humanitarian. Thank You Dr Hawasli for saving my life.

Amazing surgeon show details Amazing surgeon
by Jill Schultz on Mar 1st, 2013

I would recommend this surgeon 100%. He operated on my father and not only did I feel like my dad was taken care of by the best, I also felt like I was kept informed of all possible senerios. Everytime I saw him, even if only for a few minutes, I never got the impression he was rushing or treating me different because I was a female. I'm sure he is extremely booked bc he's great at what he does. After taking my father on as a pt I thought he was extremely attentive and caring. I think of him as a role model for anyone in the medical field and greatful for finding him to care for my family

Doesn't like women show details Doesn't like women
Oct 27th, 2012

I am not sure if he is adequate surgeon or not. He would not answer my question or even look at me. After I asked straight forward question twice with him completely ignoring me my husband finally asks him same question and then he decided it was worth his time to answer the question. I complained to his staff and they told me outright that he doesn't respect women at all. I would never trust him.

Dr. Hawasli "The Professor of Surgery" show details Dr. Hawasli "The Professor of Surgery"
Aug 25th, 2012

Dr Hawasli is truly a professor of medicine and surgery. He is highly expert in surgery and patient care. he explains well. He alerted me to other potential medical issues that I have never noticed. he is a true hero who looks after his patients.Ever thankful for you Dr. Hawasli

Bariatric Patient show details Bariatric Patient
by Dean J. Burchill on Mar 15th, 2011

Sleeve worked greate

Waiting time show details Waiting time
Aug 9th, 2010

Great doctor, but extremely overbooked. For both of my appts I waited at least 2 hours in a very small room packed with people and no TV. Everyone in the waiting room did nothing but complain. He did a great surgery on me, and that's what really counts, but the wait time is outrageous.