Dr. Abdelkader Hawasli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Hawasli has performed 3 surgeries on me all with excellent outcomes. I would recommend him to anyone and have.

June 24th, 2016
Poor staff. Beware.
Lots of shanaganans going on with his office staff. If you want people to play games with your health, this is the place to go. Dr. Is okay but is probably unaware of the games his staff can play. Was going to let him know what was going on and got a call that my appt was canceled and not to come on property. This how they deal with whistleblowers.

November 30th, 2015
The wait isn't worth it!
Dr. Hawasli is a greatly recommend Doctor, but his appointment practices are atrocious! You will wait hours! And I mean maybe some time 4 hours to see this man! As far as I'm concerned no one is worth that wait!

June 1st, 2013
Wonderful Caring Doctor
It was a great experience dealing with such caring and informative doctor who exercised a great deal of patience in detailing everything about the procedures and making sure I understood everything clearly

May 18th, 2013
Dr Hawasli is an experience that has changed my life far above & beyond my original expectations. He is an educated man & medicine seems to be naturally encoded in his DNA. He is a compassionate man who genuinely cares about the overall well being of his patients. In the future, should I receive a medical diagnosis that requires surgery, Dr Hawasli will be the first man I contact. Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, I suspect that he is also a beautiful & giving humanitarian. Thank You Dr Hawasli for saving my life.

March 1st, 2013
Amazing surgeon
I would recommend this surgeon 100%. He operated on my father and not only did I feel like my dad was taken care of by the best, I also felt like I was kept informed of all possible senerios. Everytime I saw him, even if only for a few minutes, I never got the impression he was rushing or treating me different because I was a female. I'm sure he is extremely booked bc he's great at what he does. After taking my father on as a pt I thought he was extremely attentive and caring. I think of him as a role model for anyone in the medical field and greatful for finding him to care for my family

October 27th, 2012
Doesn't like women
I am not sure if he is adequate surgeon or not. He would not answer my question or even look at me. After I asked straight forward question twice with him completely ignoring me my husband finally asks him same question and then he decided it was worth his time to answer the question. I complained to his staff and they told me outright that he doesn't respect women at all. I would never trust him.

August 25th, 2012
Dr. Hawasli "The Professor of Surgery"
Dr Hawasli is truly a professor of medicine and surgery. He is highly expert in surgery and patient care. he explains well. He alerted me to other potential medical issues that I have never noticed. he is a true hero who looks after his patients.Ever thankful for you Dr. Hawasli

March 15th, 2011
Bariatric Patient
Sleeve worked greate

August 9th, 2010
Waiting time
Great doctor, but extremely overbooked. For both of my appts I waited at least 2 hours in a very small room packed with people and no TV. Everyone in the waiting room did nothing but complain. He did a great surgery on me, and that's what really counts, but the wait time is outrageous.