Dr. Abdellatif Aichouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 14th, 2016
He is a great doctor. He is very accurate.

October 6th, 2012
The one you want
At first I thought nothing special of Dr. Auchouri, but once I moved and had to find another psychiatrist, I realized how amazing he is! Professional, knowledgable, and above all, respectful. I owe this man my life.

October 5th, 2011
Money Hungry
I went to see him for a diagnosis to present to the state for assistance. I let him know I was nearly broke and unemployed. He charged me $500 for 2 brief appointments only to be told by the Dept. of Rehabilitation that they would have covered the bill - AND that they had worked with that Dr. A before - he's in the same building as DOR - so he knew he could have referred me to them for payment. When I applied for disability he refused to fill out the paperwork unless I gave him another $250. Social Security called him and forced him to fill out the paperwork without charging a fee. He called me and told me he would fill out the paperwork but refused to see me again for treatment. Not happy with his diagnostic skills or attitude. Terrible doctor!