Dr. Abdellatif Aichouri MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry San Luis Obispo, CA

January 13th, 2017
The BEST!
Kind, Caring and Compassionate. Very thorough in his initial visit and has always been able to explain my diagnosis to me so that I can understand myself better. I have a much better life because he is a good doctor. I highly recommend.

January 14th, 2016
He is a great doctor. He is very accurate.

October 6th, 2012
The one you want
At first I thought nothing special of Dr. Auchouri, but once I moved and had to find another psychiatrist, I realized how amazing he is! Professional, knowledgable, and above all, respectful. I owe this man my life.

October 5th, 2011
Money Hungry
I went to see him for a diagnosis to present to the state for assistance. I let him know I was nearly broke and unemployed. He charged me $500 for 2 brief appointments only to be told by the Dept. of Rehabilitation that they would have covered the bill - AND that they had worked with that Dr. A before - he's in the same building as DOR - so he knew he could have referred me to them for payment. When I applied for disability he refused to fill out the paperwork unless I gave him another $250. Social Security called him and forced him to fill out the paperwork without charging a fee. He called me and told me he would fill out the paperwork but refused to see me again for treatment. Not happy with his diagnostic skills or attitude. Terrible doctor!