A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabour graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Sabour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour practice?
- Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdelmajid Sabour practices Family Medicine near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Primary Care Doctors.