A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkhalili
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Elkhalili Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkhalili graduated from Univ Of Mustansiriah, Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elkhalili has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili practice?
- Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Rheumatologists.