Dr. Abdelnaser Elkhalili MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Switched rheumatologist and we'll worth it. I don't have to wait a long time. He's thorough and to the point. I love the convenience of having my lab work done there and the pharmacy is right across the hall. Everyone is extremely courtious when you walk in the door till when you leave.

September 21st, 2015
i do not recommend this dr to anyone!!! he wants to tell me i don't have something i have had for years,and was diagnosed by one of the best rheumitologist in houston,PLUS he was looking at my positive ANA and other blood work but still said i dont have it.he also perscribe medication that treats what he said i didn't have.

April 3rd, 2015
Do NOT trust him
Dr. Elkhalili DID prescribe a medication that did help a little bit with my arthritis however, I will not go back nor will I recommend him to anyone. Why? Because he wanted to double my blood pressure medication after one pressure reading in his on one day. He was not the doctor who first prescribed the blood pressure medication and he knew that I had an appointment with my cardiologist two days later. Now, if my cardiologist had agreed and increased my medication that would be one thing however, he didn't. In point of fact my cardiologist DECREASED my medication by half. If I had listened to Dr. Elkhalili and taken a double dose of the medication, I could be dead.

November 29th, 2013
Re: my SLE Lupus Diagnosis
He is an amazing, wonderful, sweet, kind, caring and understanding doctor and takes his time, explains things, makes sure you are ok especially for patients with new diagnosis.. I was diagnosed with SLE Lupus and he explained everything and even did the test twice just to make sure which i really appreciate and respect... Im still scared about this whole lupus things but he makes me feel safe and comforts me on my fears etc... I would recommend him to anyone, friends, family and loved ones... I am so grateful and thankful that I found the best most wonderful doctor who took my insurance... was very hard and difficult to find one and im so happy i found him,,,

December 8th, 2011
This doctor looks at you and explains things, he takes his time and he really cares.I walk out of an app smiling, my previous doctor I walked out almost swearing. If there is such a thing as a perfect doctor I think Dr A Elkhalili is it.