A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohamed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdelrahman Hassabu Mohamed MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdelrahman H. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdelrahman Mohamed practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN.
See Morristown Neurologists.