A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhavsar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhavsar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavsar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhavsar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdhish R Bhavsar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abdhish R. Bhavsar practice?
- Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.