A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavsar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bhavsar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdhish R Bhavsar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abdhish R. Bhavsar practice?
- Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abdhish Bhavsar practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Hutchinson, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.