Dr. Abdolhossein Emami-Ahari MD Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

no change

August 11th, 2016
Dr. Ahari and the st..
Dr. Ahari and the staff at Osage was great. The Osage nursing staff and CRNA were so friendly and made me and my family feel at ease. Dr. Ahari did a nice job meeting with me before and after the procedure. I was in and out of the hospital in less than 2 hours!

March 8th, 2016
It was the first tim..
It was the first time I had surgery and I had no worries after meeting with him before surgery . If I ever need surgery again I want him as my doctor.

February 2nd, 2016
Was totally satisfie..
Was totally satisfied with all aspects. Staff was friendly and made everything easy and understandable. Can't say enough good about all those I came in contact with.

August 7th, 2015
Very Comfortable
I felt very comfortable with all the staff working with me. I dreaded the colonoscopy, but I felt very safe with all working with me. Dr. Ad hair is awesome and the anethesist was excellent. All was done even before I knew what went on. Thanks so much to all the staff.

July 10th, 2015
Very Nice And Attentive
ER staff was great...nice, friendly and very attentive to me condition. Surgical staff of what I remember were nice and informative on letting me know what was happening. Night staff was very nice and very attentive to my needs Day staff really didn't know for I left in the morning. Everyone that I spent a lot of time with were very appreciated on the good care and kept me informed on what was going on.

June 25th, 2015
Kind and Responsive
Dr Ahari was very kind throughout my recent hospitalization and follow-up visits. He took time to answer my & my wife's questions. His nurse was very kind & all the staff at check in and scheduling were as well. They all made a very trying time much less trying.

May 21st, 2015
Great
even though it is almost the same distance from where we live to drive to either Mercy Medical Center in Mason City or to Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, we chose Mercy Medical Mason City. Our experience with everyone from the volenteers to the highest surgeon was amazing. Everyone was so kind, patient and informative. We could not think of any questions to ask because everyone covered everything so thourghly. Soooo thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! for everything! I am waiting for my follow up visit - I feel confident that I will be given a very good report on my progress and on final test results. Thank you to everyone at Mercy Medical Mason City.

March 9th, 2015
Great
Was very helpful and answered any questions that I had in great detail. The procedure went fine and no problems occurred. This being my first major surgery ever in my life, it was nice to not have any issues during the whole process.

December 15th, 2014
Excellent
Surgical prep, procedure, & post-op care were all excellent. Every staff member I dealt with gave me wonderful care & was attentive to my needs.

December 2nd, 2014
Wonderful
Met with Dr. Ahari for pre-op counseling. Was very impressed with him. The staff at clinic and hospital were first rate. Everyone was professional and friendly. I no longer have pain and have lost the pain from the incision site. Everyone did a wonderful job.

October 30th, 2014
Wonderful
Dr. Ahari is wonderful! He is though in explanation of procedure and in follow up. He did an excellent surgery.The staff at Mitchell County Regional Health Center are great! Very professional & caring! Many thanks to all!

October 24th, 2014
Great
I was so happy when the staff in ED discovered my problem. Dr. Ahari appeared and before too long I was in the surgery room. The next thing I remember is waking up on 4 West. The whole experience - though it could have been more harrowing - was a gift in the sense that it was done with compassion and competence. Thanks to Dr. Ahari and all the participating staff.