A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdi Morovati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdi Morovati, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morovati graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morovati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- American Academy of Neurology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdi Andrew Morovati DO is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abdi A. Morovati practice?
- Dr. Abdi Morovati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdi Morovati practices Neurology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Fullerton Neurologists.