A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdi Vaezy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdi Vaezy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdi Vaezy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaezy graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vaezy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph London
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdi A Vaezy MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdi A. Vaezy practice?
- Dr. Abdi Vaezy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abdi Vaezy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Corbin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Corbin Internists, Corbin Pulmonologists, and Corbin Critical Care Practitioners.