A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balikcioglu graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Balikcioglu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu practice?
- Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdo Balikcioglu practices Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.