A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdo Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdo Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdo Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdo S Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abdo S. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Abdo Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdo Haddad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, Cleveland Geriatric Doctors, and Cleveland Oncologists.