A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdo Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdo Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdo Haddad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdo S Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abdo S. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Abdo Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdo Haddad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, Cleveland Geriatric Doctors, and Cleveland Oncologists.