A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khorasanchian
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Khorasanchian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorasanchian graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khorasanchian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- Mc Alester Regional Health Cen, McAlester, Ok
- McAlester Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian practice?
- Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdolkarim Khorasanchian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near McAlester, OK.
See McAlester Internists and McAlester Cardiologists.