A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdolkarim Nasrabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasrabadi graduated from Jondishapoor University.
Dr. Nasrabadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdolkarim Sohrabi Nasrabadi MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdolkarim S. Nasrabadi practice?
- Dr. Abdolkarim Nasrabadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdolkarim Nasrabadi practices Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.