Overall Review

August 19th, 2013
Dr. Abdollah Iravani literally saved my daughter's life. She was very sick for an extended amount of time due to continued misdiagnosis by another pediatrician. Yes - you do have to wait! Prepare yourself for it. Why? Because Dr. Iravani is very thorough. Yes you must be patient to get an appointment. Many other doctors may not want your insurance plan. We see our child grow. It is a miracle. Our child was dying before our eyes each day. This doctor was the only professional who took time with us and corrected others mistakes. Thank you and Thank you for giving us back our child to health!

March 6th, 2013
stay away
I was verbally attacked and threatened in this doctors office by another parent of a patient, The staff and doctor did nothing to help and in fact made it worse by allowing the female person into the rear waiting area after the first incident happened where she proceeded to verbally attack and threaten me again using the filthiest gutter talk that you can imagine. Again, the staff did nothing to help me. A woman from a neighboring office did help me and called security, It had been so bad that they had heard it in the next office. This took place in front of many other children and parents. I will never go there again and if you want your children and yourself to be safe you should find another place to take care of your children.

January 26th, 2012