A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdollah Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdollah Malek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Malek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdollah Malek MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdollah Malek practice?
- Dr. Abdollah Malek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdollah Malek practices Plastic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lewes, DE.
See Newark Plastic Surgeons.