A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdollah Nabavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdollah Nabavi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabavi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nabavi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nabavi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdollah Nabavi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abdollah Nabavi practice?
- Dr. Abdollah Nabavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdollah Nabavi practices Psychiatry near State College, PA.
See State College Psychiatrists.