Dr. Abdollah Nabavi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Abdollah Nabavi?

Posted on November 4th, 2016

Office staff was incredibly rude over the phone. Dr. Nabavi spent an average of 15 minutes with me.

Dr. Nabavii review

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Dr. Nabavi has a great bedside manner and was available by phone during an emergency. I recommend him, however please note that because he's not a psychologist, he can only spend 15 minutes with you -- perhaps more during the first visit. I think that this has to do with the inane insurance company requirements. Dr. Nabavi is very professional and made himself available very quickly. Thank you.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I have been seeing him for many years now, From time to time he has just listened but when I least expect it he has given me some great advice and helped me restore my life back to relative normalcy. He has always been available and understanding during times of crisis.

Has saved my life.A caring professional psychiatrist.

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Dr. Nabavi has treated me for many years. Once changed psychiatrist because of insurance. Big mistake. Went back to Dr.Nabavi who now treats me at a discounted rate and allows me to make payments when I can. Has been generous with his time, not charging me for time consuming disability insurance forms when that has become necessary. When I have had a relapse he fits me into his schedule,staying late in the day when needed. He is a solo practionioner office setting is very private. Office manager is an RN who is caring and comforting. Would refer family & friends.

Good medical knowledge, but watch your wallet

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Dr. Nabavi is a good doctor in terms of medical knowledge. He has a good understanding of psychiatry, and is friendly. His office staff is always willing to help out. One time, his assistant spent an hour assisting me with time-consuming insurance paperwork.Unfortunately, I cannot recommend Dr. Nabavi because he often seems more concerned with money than his patients. One time, he lengthened our conversations so that they lasted five minutes over the scheduled time, and then charged me double his normal rate because I had "taken" two appointment slots, wasting $70. In another instance, Dr. Nabavi prescribed the wrong drug, even after I had been taking the medication for two years. He prescribed the correct crug, but the wrong medication wasted $50 and caused me to be unable to buy a video game as a result. When I confronted Dr. Nabavi and asked him to credit my account for the error which was entirely his fault, he refused.Dr. Nabavi makes it sound as if $120 is just change that can be thrown away with no consequences. He should take responsibility for his mistakes, and stop trying to fill empty appointment slots by talking about irrelevant topics that he claims are medically necessary. I won't be seeing him again.

Posted on March 16th, 2016