A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdolrasool Ebrahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdolrasool Ebrahimi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebrahimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Ebrahimi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdolrasool Ebrahimi MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abdolrasool Ebrahimi practice?
- Dr. Abdolrasool Ebrahimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdolrasool Ebrahimi practices Pediatrics near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Pediatricians.