Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Hope and Optimism show details Hope and Optimism
by Sharon on Apr 13th, 2015

Outstanding medical doctor. I feel hopeful and optimistic again.

The Best GI Doctor's Office In Town show details The Best GI Doctor's Office In Town
by Michelle B. on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Abbassi is Best Smelling and Sharp Dressing Gi Doctor I've ever meant lol. I'm under the age limit to be seeing him, but because of a medical issue I was required to visit him. And he made my visits so comfortable until he's the only Man I'll see. His staff if Wonderful too. The nurses make you feel well taken care of. I Love Them All For helping to Save My Life. God Is Real!

Highly recommend Dr. Abbassi show details Highly recommend Dr. Abbassi
by Claudia M. on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr. Abbassi took excellent care with me while I was hospitalized at St. Vincents Medical Center and the follow up was prompt and efficient. The digestive system tests were much easier than I expected and Dr. Abbassi made me so comfortable with his kind, compassionate bedside manner. I am very impressed with his knowledge and way of explaining my condition to me. I cannot say enough good things about this fine doctor!

upper gastrointestinal endoscopy show details upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Sep 20th, 2013

I was scared and didn't know what to expect and he was wonderful. I didn't feel a thing and when i first heard him walk in the room he immediatly put a smile on my face. The whole procedure went smoothly!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Jennifer M on Feb 7th, 2013

Being a nurse, I tend to be overly critical of physicians and never really like any. However; in Dr. Abbassi's case, I was pleasantly surprised! His bedside manner is probably one of the best I have ever come across. He is kind and compassionate and took the time to really listen to my complaints and symptoms before simply ordering tests. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. Really great physician.

by M. Ingle satisfied patient on Aug 14th, 2010

He is a very caring and kind Dr. I would recomend him to anyone.