Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Best Ortho Ever show details Best Ortho Ever
by Amy Baker on May 26th, 2015

I have had Dr Raissi fix both ankles now! The first was back in 2008 and he fixed the tendons in my left ankle. Last year, I broke my right ankle. I now live in SoCal and knew that if I had to do surgery, I would trust no one but Dr Raissi. I made the appt in February and the surgery scheduled for March. (I left the beach to come to the desert, that's how much I trust him!) I am healed, the bone is not giving me anymore problems and I am able to get back to my beach life! Dr Raissi and his staff are the greatest! Alayah and LJ are easy to deal with and are there to help out with any questions you may have. I hope to not have anymore ankle issues, but if I should, I would only call upon Dr Raissi to fix me

Excellent care show details Excellent care
May 18th, 2011

The best.

There's nothing I can do for you... show details There's nothing I can do for you...
Apr 18th, 2011

Be prepared for his pat answer, "there's nothing I can do for you". There's no wait for this doctor for a reason..go somewhere else. His PA is arrogant and rude. Well, I guess the guy that finishes last in medical school is still called Dr. Raissi.

Would highly recommend show details Would highly recommend
Mar 29th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner, and informative. Excellent surgeon.

don't go to this doctor show details don't go to this doctor
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. raissi seems to forget that he is a doctor first and not a businessman. He treated me like a potential money maker. I was there in pain with my foot and instead of trying all other alternative he jumped directly into "surgery" mode even telling me that most patients don't want to have surgery because of economic situation and not being able to take time off from work. So, he is fishing for patients to chop them. When i asked him if there is another alternative to surgery he was extremely nasty, impolite, cold, unprofessional, even angry, telling me that if i don't follow his recommendations i will be in pain for the rest of my life. I later saw a good podiatrist who solved my problems. Please avoid going to this doctor, if you look at him you will figure out right away that he needs psychological evaluation.

Best of the best! show details Best of the best!
by Dave on Jan 30th, 2009

I'm 56 and this was the best experience I've ever had with any doctor. Words can hardly express how happy I am with him. If the rating categories had a choice higher than "excellent" I would be using them.

Never again show details Never again
Jul 23rd, 2008

I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. He was rude, he didn't look at my ankle, he only half listened to what I was telling him. then he asked what he was supposed to do for me...?? Isn't that why I went to him