Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

May 18th, 2011

The best.

|  There's nothing I can do for you...  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Be prepared for his pat answer, "there's nothing I can do for you". There's no wait for this doctor for a reason..go somewhere else. His PA is arrogant and rude. Well, I guess the guy that finishes last in medical school is still called Dr. Raissi.

|  Would highly recommend  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner, and informative. Excellent surgeon.

|  don't go to this doctor  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. raissi seems to forget that he is a doctor first and not a businessman. He treated me like a potential money maker. I was there in pain with my foot and instead of trying all other alternative he jumped directly into "surgery" mode even telling me that most patients don't want to have surgery because of economic situation and not being able to take time off from work. So, he is fishing for patients to chop them. When i asked him if there is another alternative to surgery he was extremely nasty, impolite, cold, unprofessional, even angry, telling me that if i don't follow his recommendations i will be in pain for the rest of my life. I later saw a good podiatrist who solved my problems. Please avoid going to this doctor, if you look at him you will figure out right away that he needs psychological evaluation.

|  Best of the best!  |  show details
by Dave on Jan 30th, 2009

I'm 56 and this was the best experience I've ever had with any doctor. Words can hardly express how happy I am with him. If the rating categories had a choice higher than "excellent" I would be using them.

|  Never again  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2008

I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. He was rude, he didn't look at my ankle, he only half listened to what I was telling him. then he asked what he was supposed to do for me...?? Isn't that why I went to him