Dr. Abdolreza Siadati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdolreza Siadati?

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever had. Took several surgeries to fix all the mess that two other doctors caused. Now I am pain free and feel like a new person. I highly reccommend him.

awesome Doctor, and he cares about his patients!

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Dr Siadati was my third neurosurgeon and you know he's the best out of all three I can't say enough about him cuz when I didn't want to get another lumbar puncture he decided to do a shunt o gram which was the best test he could have done cuz he found out my shunt wasn't working and it hadn't been working for a very long time I'm very grateful that I found Dr Siadati into the nurse who referred me to him when I was in Harris Methodist in Fort Worth her name was Lucy on the neuro floor she couldn't say enough about him he really is a great doctor if you're looking for a great doctor he's the one to go to he has an awesome bedside manner and he listens to you

Cautious and Caring

Posted on September 7th, 2013

My PCP recommended Dr. Siadati. Unlike many surgeons, this doctor is not knife happy. My husband and I respect that. My situation (brain injury from a fall, 6 months prior with symptoms not presenting during that 6 months) would have many surgeons scheduling surgery immediately. Dr. Siadati respected my husband's and my decision to "watch and wait" and re-test as I am not debilitated with symptoms at this point. He explained the benefits and risks of surgery. This is a doctor who will not rush you out until you understand everything involved. There are 7 or 8 physicians at this practice (Ft. Worth Brain and Spine Institute). I feel I got one of the best, if not THE best!

Awesome Physician!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Siadati has diagnosis my husband problem and took care of the problem.I like that he took his time and explained everything to us and even explain the MRI films as well as for as showing how they were taken. I would recommend Dr. Siadati to everyone and anyone that has neck or back problems. He is a doctor that cares and shows that he care. I just think God has his hand upon this doctor and will use him in a remarkable way to help hurting people.

Posted on October 21st, 2017