A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadiee
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vadiee Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadiee graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Vadiee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee practice?
- Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chalmette, LA.
See Chalmette Physiatrists.