A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Vadiee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdolreza Reza Vadiee MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Abdolreza R. Vadiee practice?
- Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Abdolreza Vadiee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near , .