A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Iraniha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Iraniha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Iraniha, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Iraniha graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Iraniha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Iraniha FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Iraniha practice?
- Dr. Andrew Iraniha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Iraniha practices Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.