Dr. Abdolsamad Mossahebi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdolsamad Mossahebi?

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Great Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Best doctor ever.

Very disappointing

Posted on March 11th, 2015

He used to be my son's pediatrician since he was born until his 6th month, but I had to switch to another pediatrician because I had observed that whenever i take my son to him for a check up, he doesn't do physical exam. He would just listen to his heartbeat and ask me if my son had passed the hearing test in the hospital. After that, he would send us home. I couldn't even ask him questions about my son's health coz he was like always in a hurry. No wonder the waiting time is short. But when we enter his room, I would find him texting on his cellphone. If I would not greet him good morning, he would not notice that we were already standing there. Another thing I observed is that he wouldn't greet my son. I don't think he even knows my son's name! When my son turned 6 months, he had rashes on his back, armpit & face. I called up Dr Mossahebi's office to set an appointment but I was told to go to an urgent care instead. I took my son there and he was seen by a family practice and he was prescribed witha high potent steroid cream. I was hesitant to use it on my son because it wasn't Dr Mossahebi who prescribed it so I called up Dr Mossahebi again to ask for a referral to a pediatric dermatologist since he wouldn't see my son. I was told that they will not give the referral unless I try the steroid cream first. I was really disappointed. After that incident, I am convinced that I should change my son's pediatrician. I regret not making the switch sooner. I was expecting a lot from Dr Mossahebi coz he has 5-stars rating but my experience with him on my son is far from that.

Posted on October 25th, 2016