A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdon Borges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borges
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borges Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Borges graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Borges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdon Senen Borges MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdon S. Borges practice?
- Dr. Abdon Borges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdon Borges practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.