A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdon Borges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borges graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Borges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdon Senen Borges MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdon S. Borges practice?
- Dr. Abdon Borges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdon Borges practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Geriatric Doctors.