Dr. Abdon Medina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdon Medina?

Find a more interested doctor, who cares for his patients

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I was a patient in 2015. His radiation staff is excellent. I needed He some magic mouthwash and it was a fiasco to get it. His personal assistant has an attitude. I then needed pain medication as the burns around my neck and throat were hurting on a level of at least 8. He said no. I think he is smart, but I think he is also full of himself. He spends time with you because he gets paid for it. However if you try to call him which I did 3 times and never got a response. One of the calls was to do about my mother having stage 4 lung cancer. I wanted his advice but he never called back. If you check this site he was charged with malpractice and had to pay a $250,000 fine

Lack of patience...

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I found the doctor to be quite inconsistent about the way he handles questions, and since my area of expertise is psychology, I noticed him to get easily irritated when asked about the procedure (radiation). The staff at this office couldn't be nicer. They are really a great asset, I cannot say the same at the professional level of this doctor.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

He is the most amazing and caring doctor. His soul shines through.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Medina is a great doctor and very funny! What a team! everyone made my experience seamless. The staff are all very kind and just made me feel at ease. The facility is beautiful looks more like someone's home.

Very good Doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I liked Dr. Abdon J. Medina very much. He was very clear answering all my questions about my condition and he was very direct about what he thought it should be done. At the same time he gave me space and time to think. Very professional. I totally recommend him.

Terrific doc and great teacher

Posted on April 9th, 2012

If you have to have cancer there is no one better to have as your MD. He takes all the time needed without watching the clock to explain options and treatments. He is brilliant at teaching you what you are going through and makes sure all questions, anxieties, etc. are discussed and answered. I cannot convey how lucky we were to find him and would recommend him and the whole practice wholeheartedly. And besides, the coffee in the waiting room is terrific.

First Class

Posted on May 19th, 2011

It was always a pleasure to enter this office. The office was organized, very clean and each and every person i was in contact with was friendly, very caring and professional. I found Dr Medina exceptional. He was very very caring and explained everything in great detail. Never rushed me always treated me like I was his only patient every time I was there. My first appt. was at 7:00 am for 5 days and he was there every time to make sure I was taken care of by his staff who I adored. Thank you Dr.

Posted on April 24th, 2011

One of the most professional medical doctors in the South Florida area. I have lung cancer and have seen both bad and good. Dr Medina is what every doctor should aspire to.

Couldn't possibly ask for better

Posted on December 1st, 2010

Dr. Median is caring, compassionate, expert in his field and has a bedside (examination table) manner that makes a patient feel as if he / she is a member of Dr. Media's immediate family. Honest, professional and TRULY caring - it just doesn't get any better than Dr. Medina and his ENTIRE staff. I can't image goin g to any other medical professional in Dr. Medina's line(s) of specialty. Thank God we found him.

Spending enough time

Posted on November 14th, 2010

This is so important and I was given all the information I could possibly want and with no feeling of being rushed about it. The doctor took an extraordinary amount of time with me at each visit.

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2010

I found the Doctor to be excellent.He was easy to talk to and has a very caring manner.He also went out of his way to communicate with my other doctors and advise them of my progress.I must also add the entire support staff was very kind and professional.

What a Compassionate Team!

Posted on October 3rd, 2010

Kudos to the entire staff at 1st Line Oncology.I have never experienced such respect and passion from an entire office staff. Dr. Medina and Dr. Kaplan are so very awesome, and friendly. Dealing with cancer is difficult within it's self, but having an entire medical team to show such compassion and genuine care made the process less stressful. Just EXCELLENT!!!