A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdoulla Chakhbazov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdoulla Chakhbazov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdoulla Chakhbazov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakhbazov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chakhbazov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdoulla Arif Chakhbazov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdoulla A. Chakhbazov practice?
- Dr. Abdoulla Chakhbazov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdoulla Chakhbazov practices Anesthesiology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Anesthesiologists.