Dr. Abdu Kadri MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 10 reviews

May 13th, 2016
Very good doctor
I am so pleased to find a doctor the truly cares about me and listens to my concerns.

March 28th, 2016
His temperament towards women is much different than that towards men. Tends to send the patient to other doctors for specialty care, i.e. breast exams he relies on mammograms only, sore feet will send you to a podiatrist, does no gynecologist exams. Temperature, blood pressure done by CMA and then Dr Kadri asks if you have any concerns which he then refers you to someone else. He prefers not to prescribe medication if at all possible and then only after days or weeks of suffering.

August 22nd, 2012
Bad doctor
Rushes thru patient time. He spent 1-2 minutes max with me at each of my appointments. Does not listen well at all. Very impatient and starts telling you what he thinks you are feeling without letting you finish telling him how you feel. Very mean. May be ok for older patients who are used to people being mean to them but most people won't tolerate that. I would not ever go back to this doctor!

November 29th, 2011
Horrible....he dont provide quality patient care

September 9th, 2011
A Godsend for my mother...
As a nurse I did some volunteer work with a small local shelter several years ago. Dr. K cared for several of our sick, older street people w/o charge, showed an uncommon understanding of the environmental/social/economic pressures behind what other doctors would simply dismiss as "non-compliance", working with me to develop treatment plans that were realistic for their circumstances. When I began caring for my 72 y.o. mother, bringing her from out of state, he was able to take over her care. After reviewing her records from multiple (unnecessary?) specialists, he was able to greatly simplify her medication regimen & treatments, as well as deal constructively & effectively with her reluctance to accept her condition & need for help. He managed her through three hospitalizations and two nursing home stays, and when the time came for hospice he didn't pull any punches or try to drag out his care & fees, and made sure we gathered the family from around the country in time. Thanks to him my mother spent her last years with me, instead of alone elsewhere, and died peacefully at home with her children around her, instead of being another sad case of a crazy old lady found dead in her home by the mailman once she began to stink.Now I'm about to see if he'll take on another family friend.

August 28th, 2011
This doctor is absolutely horrible. He cared for my mother and had inexcusable diagnostic skills that lead to multiple complications and much pain and suffering for her. He treated our entire family very badly when we tried to advocate for her by simply asking questions. Do not go to this doctor if your have elderly family members seeing care.

December 16th, 2010
Don't Bother
He never goes over labs, and there is no follow up at all. His bedside manner is horrible and has poor diagnostic skills if it is not geriatric related. I have been to him several times and the total time he spent with me was about 10 minutes. I am now looking for another doctor

October 14th, 2010
VERY SPECIAL PROVIDER
I am a physician and I highly recommend Dr. Kadri. He has treated my grandparents, parents and myself. He is an old-fashioned doctor as far as how he cares about his patients but keeps current. Can't say enough nice things about this doctor.

July 13th, 2010
I would not recommend him for anyone under the age of 65 or if you would like your physician to be nice, compassionate, caring and selfless - that is definitely NOT Dr Kadri

April 2nd, 2009
Frightening.
this doctor stated I was healthy after several appts. in the span of one minute and a half he took me from very healthy to very ill.stating I had a severe disease without any labs or proof. funny thing,the lab reports were right in front of him.stay clear of this quack