A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhassan graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Alhassan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan practices Family Medicine near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Family Physicians.