A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alhassan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Alhassan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alhassan graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Alhassan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul-Aziz Alhassan practices Family Medicine near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Primary Care Doctors.