A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adjei graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adjei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Baptist Health Medical Center Stuttgart
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adjei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Nasser N. Adjei practice?
Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei practices Cardiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Cardiologists.