A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adjei
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adjei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adjei graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adjei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
- Baptist Health Medical Center Stuttgart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Nasser Nasser Adjei MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Nasser N. Adjei practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul-Nasser Adjei practices Cardiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Cardiologists.