A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Rahman Itani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Rahman Itani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Itani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Itani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Youssef Itani DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Rahman Y. Itani practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Itani has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul-Rahman Itani practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Anesthesiologists and Hurst Pain Management Doctors.