inactive

Abdul-Rahman Y Itani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2013
Very Good
Don't listen to the negative reviews he is the best pain doctor I've been to and is very knowledgeable. He helped ease my pain right away.

July 8th, 2012
The Best
If you need a pain doctor go to doctor Itani he is the best don't listen to the reviewer who gave him 2 stars he deserves 10 stars to me.

January 6th, 2011
Takes enough time to communicate with patients. He answers questions fully. He does not try to push the patient toward the option the doctor wants.

October 12th, 2010
Don't want to be sued is right. I had the same problems with him.
Yes, he is a nice guy. Yes he is smart but.... unless you are older, he thinks Ibuprofen and Narcotics are so bad for you and your liver. I agree, but when you are in pain and you go to a doctor that is suppose to help you with your pain, you expect a pain doctor to relieve the pain. He told me if I was older, then he could help me more. I am sorry, but pain doesn't have an AGE!!! He made me have my liver checked before he would help me and then he helped me very little still, he was too busy having everyone in the lobby drug tested like we are all "druggies" and on probation. He had to let me go because I was a week short of my meds because at that time I was having cysts burst and I was in a lot of pain. The very next day after I saw him and he said he would have to let me go because I took my meds too fast, I was rushed to the hospital for an emergency ovary removal-I had endometriosis really bad. So... if you are older, go to Itani, he's your man but you will have to take drug test everytime you see him. He makes sure the DEA leaves him alone.

July 7th, 2010
Amazing
Dr.Itani is a wonderful doctor who actually cares for his patients. He knows what's best and is the 'go to' guy for Pain.

May 8th, 2010
Raven
I like this doctor he is cute to!

January 30th, 2010
What A Man!
This guy don't want to be sued is the biggest fattest liar in the world. Dr.Itani is the greatest of all doctors I have been to what a nice guy to he knows whats best for me and it's working!

December 4th, 2009
He is the Best
I love him i see him every week what a great doctor!

January 19th, 2009
This Dr. specializes in pain, but doesn't really like to help ease the pain. I've told him several times that what he's giving me isn't working, or enough. He never listens to me and just says if I was "older", that he would help me more. He would rather give me Cymbalta, Lyrica, but says Ibuprofen is the worst medicine. Cymbalta and Lyrica have more side effects than Ibuprofen. He is a nice guy, but doesn't care for my needs because of my age and doesn't listen to me no matter how many times I tell him he's not helping me. He did a Spinal epidural for relief of my herniated disc, and now it's worst. So frustrated.