A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaraki
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaraki graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaraki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Cardiologists.