A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaraki
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaraki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaraki graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaraki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Cardiologists.