Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaraki graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaraki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaraki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Rahman R. Jaraki practice?
Dr. Abdul-Rahman Jaraki practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Cardiologists.