A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alamir graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alamir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir practice?
- Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Endocrinologists.