Learn more about Dr. Abdul-Sattar Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Choudhry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choudhry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abdul-Sattar S. Choudhry practice?
Dr. Abdul-Sattar Choudhry practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Woodhaven, MI.
See Woodhaven General Practitioners, Woodhaven Internists, Woodhaven Cardiologists, and Woodhaven Endocrinologists.