Dr. Abdul-Wahid Ajeena MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 24th, 2014
My father age 85 had hip surgery , not replacement, for a fractured hip. post surgery my father due to age and meds was disoriented and when he was moved to rehab , we found he was given Seroquil , which although he had been functional and living on his own prior to this hospitalization, made him totally out of his mind. At the families instance the seoquil was stopped and he returned to normal mentally .In rehab he was unable to do the pt due to his condition and pain(. Dr A had insisted that he transported to his office to have the stiches removed. The Doctor was very unpleasant when insisting upon this. My Father could barely sit let alone put pressure on the leg. The doctor never came to see the patient in rehab and after talking to the rehab staff they assured me it was unreasonable and cruel to transport him to the office and would be disorienting for him, the dr on staff would be able to remove the stitches. My father passed away after a couple of weeks in rehab never able to do rehab on the hip and leg and probably would have passes no matter what but the nasty attitude of Dr. A and his unreasonable request made a sad situation more difficult.

December 20th, 2014
Saved my son's foot
Unfortunately, we waited to see Dr. Ajeena last... FORTUNATELY, we saw Dr. Ajeena at all... Other doctors told us that a good portion of my little boys foot would need amputatation. (an accident) Dr. Ajeena saved my son's foot through many procedures, time patience and his expertise. Dr, Ajeena's loving and nurturing care towards my son was beyond amazing. He won my little boy's trust and respect, and his heart. His knowledge and sometimes harsh determination was the miracle we needed. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Ajeena and highly, highly reccommended for any orthopedic care you may need.