A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Haleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Haleem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haleem
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Haleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haleem graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haleem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ahad Haleem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abdul A. Haleem practice?
- Dr. Abdul Haleem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abdul Haleem practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Hays, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Hays Surgeons.