A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abdul Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Kazi, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Kazi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Citizens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ahad Kazi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul A. Kazi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Kazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Kazi practices Ophthalmology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Ophthalmologists.