Learn more about Dr. Abdul Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abdul Kazi, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abdul Kazi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Citizens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abdul Ahad Kazi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abdul A. Kazi practice?
- Dr. Abdul Kazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abdul Kazi practices Ophthalmology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Ophthalmologists.